Treasure Tryout Thursday


After seeing several commercials for this product, the Zeno Hot Spot, I thought I might give it a try.  It is touted as using gentle heat to eliminate acne.  Now, I know I am not a teenager, however the occasional breakout may happen, so, why not give it a try.  It does not use harsh chemicals to treat acne, so it can't be that bad.



After one try, I am sold.  You use it for 2 minutes on the area, and the next morning, it is pretty much gone. I am amazed.  If you have teenagers in your house, or just want to have it on hand for the rare, or normal, breakout, this is an awesome little machine.

Have you tried out a product that you absolutely love, or think more people should try?

Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. This is something I've been wanting to try too, and I'm glad it worked so well! Now I'll definitely have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really intrigues me... I didn't realize heat had such an effect on the skin? I guess this could be why hot yoga does the trick...

    http://www.pirateandlilac.com

    ReplyDelete