Sweet Nothings for the Weekend






This past week, I got the hang our with one of my sisters, Kerstie, which was a lot of fun.  We tried on lots of clothes and got a pedicure.  Couldn't think of a better way to spend a day.

The theme for this weekend is fall celebration! It was 58 degrees outside this morning, and I couldn't be happier.  I had to take my little dogs to the vet this morning, at 7:45am, and it is always a chore to take two westies to the vet.  These two dogs are so spoiled and whiny.  Winston kind of cackles like witch, and it is funny, and annoying, at the same time.

September Sweet Giveaway will be up soon, so be watching for lots of goodies!!!

I plan on enjoying today and putting up my fall time decorations, and the tomorrow I have a shoot with Roy Varga.  In the pinup realm, he is the mecca of hot rod shoots, so I am kind of nervous.

What are your plans this weekend?

Stay Sweet,
Kem


September Sponsor Shout-Outs

Retro Vixen

Silver Screen Salon

SwitchBlade Betties Photography

Vixen Pinup Photography

Tumbleweeds Sunnies

Purse and Clutch

SkinCareRx

Missy Prissy Designs

Urban Body Jewelry

2 comments: