Sweet Nothings for the Weekend



This weekend I am just going to be soaking in the fall goodness (high of 66 degrees) and well, getting this "white hot mess" of hair touched up.  (No roots for this lady, Thank you Silver Screen Salon!)

I have a ton of outfits/dress/shoes I need to shoot for this blog, and a whole bunch of things I still need to iron out for October/November/December.

Plus, we need to go shopping for more juice recipes, and I am hoping for a little thrifting/antiquing fun.  I am on the lookout for chiffon scarves and a vanity with a big mirror.

What are your plans this weekend?  Curled up with a book and some hot tea?  Searching for the perfect pumpkin?

Stay Sweet,
Kem


5 comments:

  1. Cute photo of you :]

    I clicked the link and the ABC juice sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh that ABC juice was HARD for me to drink. I don't know if we got the proportions out of whack, but it was very "beet-y" lol

      Delete
  2. You look divine! I love the dress pair with the jean shirt! I'm stuck on travel in TN until next Friday. So I suppose it's reading, running, blogging, and watching TV for me! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! To me, gingham and denim go hand in hand

      Delete
  3. Love the dress!

    http://iliska-dreams.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete