Stitch Fix Review #7

I ended up with three items from this fix, so I call it a win/win!  On top of being something that is just pure fun to receive in the mail, Stitch Fix, I believe, really strives to make sure their products are quality, on trend and within your selected price range.  My stylist(s) have done a really great job to find things that I like and stayed within my retro loving range.

If you have not had the chance to check them out, you should.  Stitch Fix would even make a fun gift for a girlfriend, sister, cousin, or even mom!

Visit this link, and tell them that I sent you. I know you won't be disappointed!



Street Level Accessory : Purse Handlebar Purse        $60
I loved this purse, the moment I pulled it out.  It is leather and a very on trend color for the season.  I have a really bad habit of getting purses that can double as carry on luggage.  Anyone else have this problem?  With this purse though, it will be the perfect size to help me pair down what I actually need.





Fluxus Dress : Work Dress Devra Cotton Turtleneck Hi-Lo Dress     $98
The price on this dress seemed a little high to me, but once I put it on, I was in love.  This dress is made out of stretch fabric and can be styled in a multitude of ways.  It is the perfect piece for Fall/Winter because it can be layered and it even has a very retro feel too it, but with a modern edge with the hi-low hemline.







Mystree Outer Layer : Cardigan Elsie Longsleeve Embroidered Cardi    $85
Oh this glorious sweater!  It has the right amount of grandma-ness for me to love.  The details on the sweater is what made me fall in love.  Perfect with a pair of skinny jeans and big boots, or over a maxi dress to help the transition from summer to fall.  In love!





Collective Concepts Dress : Work Dress Holmes Belted Shirt dress     $78
The silhouette of this dress made me instantly think of Mad Men, with a modern edge.  I know Joan would love this dress and I loved it too, but even with a bust minimizing bra, the button on top puckered. (Ah the sad life of a curvy gal).  The fabric of the dress is lightweight and would be a perfect addition to any working/business closet.  The color combination is some of my favorite colors, so I wanted it to work so badly, but I just needed it to button!







Eight Sixty Dress : Casual Dress Eagle Drawstring Waist Pocket Dress       $88
This dress has beautiful colors and a perfect pattern, but alas, it was too tight on my hips.  This type of dress, for an hourglass figure, is a hard one to pull off, because there is not a lot of structure, and to truly benefit from a dress, my body type needs a little bit of structure.  The dress is adorable, and lightweight.  Would be perfect with a pair of opaque tights and a denim jacket.  I had to let this one go, because my hips cannot lie, it was too tight.













2 comments:

  1. I love seeing what you got and hearing what you kept! That mustard colored sweater is so pretty, I love it!

    ReplyDelete