Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday




Mz Holly the Lolli, Founder and President of TMD // Facebook // 



Age:
29..ekk! Did I just admit that?

Occupation:
Chemo Triage nurse and mommy by day..alternative model and charity org Founder by night! lol

Where are you from:
Grew up in a tiny lil town known for nothing EXCEPT the first case of Mad Cow Disease in the US..yup..seriously! Mabton WA

Favorite photographer to work with:
Honestly it has to be my friends at EyeCatchers! They are laid back, sweet, funny, and its easy to be comfortable..plus our shoots never last more than an hour and I always get the shots I'm wanting! Now THAT's talent! 

Featured photo(s):

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)
Me, EyeCatchers, and there studio is the first
Me, EyeCatchers, and my cousin retro garage is the second
I always do my own MUAH work..don't really trust anyone with that!


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
The cupcake shoot was done for our eating disorder mag. Near and dear since I love cupcakes and I also suffered from bulimia as a teenage cheerleader.
The second was in December. I love it cause it's pin up and RatRod's..how could you NOT love that?

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
I was actually approached by the Gypsy Queen in late 2010 and started then.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
I will always LOVE and adore the original Bettie! I also adore Magenta. She is as beautiful inside as she is out. She is my head Doll of the Georgia Chapter. And I have a girl crush on Brix Nobodee!

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
I'm really a "maker" more. I like to piece things together. Make some of my own things. Bargain and vintage hunt! I adore Sourpuss. I love the rockabilly style. I'm more of an off the beaten path type of gal!

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
Honestly I have never gotten to shoot with Roy Varga..almost did last winter but scheduling didn't allow. Im sure I will one day!



1 comment: