Sweetness OverloadCurrently


Loving: The new crispness in the air.  Summertime seems to be on its' tip toes right now, still reminding us that it hasn't left yet.  There are a few trees in the neighborhood that are showing signs of change, as their leaves are starting to meld from bright green to an amber.  This is, as it seems everyone I know, my favorite time of year.  Autumns death and spring's renewal are two times a year that I can't wait to celebrate!

Reading: I still have the Night Circus bookmarked on my Kindle.  I have just had a hard time reading, currently, because I have been busy and the weather outside just beckons for me to be in it.  


Watching: The fifth season of Breaking Bad.  I love this show, and I am slightly ashamed to be show caught up in the characters, that I fail to realize I am rooting for the bad guys.  The writing is so good that you don't even notice you are cheering on drug dealers.  It is a show that leaves you on pins and needles.  If you don't watch it, you don't get it, and I also feel weird trying to tell people to watch it.  "You know, its a show about people who make meth?!"   

Thinking about: the change in my upcoming blog posts, the holidays, the most epic photo shoot ever, new living room furniture. 


 Stressing about: getting Abernathy fixed.  I don't want to have to leave her at the vet's office over night.  I will miss her too much, and I know that sounds silly and ridiculous, but I don't care.  I will miss her.

Looking forward to: going home for the Fall Festival.  I have been going to this festival for as long as I can remember.  Every year.  It is big and fun, with delicious food, tons of vendors and the chance to see old friends.  My favorite part of September.

Making me happy: our week of "juicing".  We started Monday and have worked our way through the week.  So far we have only had one fresh juice a day, but it has been really good.  My skin looks really good, my energy level is up, and I have really enjoyed it.  I did, however, think I could just willy-nilly skip around on this recipe list and boy did I pay for that.  This particular list eases you into juicing and starts out with easy, sweet mixes, and gradually adds vegetables into the mix.  Well, I thought we could just jump right down to this last recipe, and yikes, I really had to choke it down.  It wasn't bad, per say, but it was different. 


What has your week looked like?  Have you started anything new?

Stay Sweet,
Kem

4 comments:

  1. I'm excited about the crispness in the air now too! Are you liking Night Circus so far? I liked it, but it was different than I thought it was going to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so far so good, but literally I am only a couple pages in!

      Delete
  2. I would love to start juicing. Sounds so cleansing!!!
    The photo of you is adorable and good luck to Abernathy at the vet. I am sure it'll all turned out okay :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very curious to hear more about the most epic photo shoot ever

    ReplyDelete