Sweetness Overload Currently



Loving: my morning juice.  It is so good tasting how delicious fruit and veggie juice can be.  There have been a couple of times that it has been hard to drink (anything with beets) but really I have just had a change in palette.  Things that weren't as sweet as I once thought, are now sweet and wonderful.

Reading: I have made no progress.  I am a failure.  Still one the same page of the Night Circus that I was on last week. 


Watching: Well the DVR is burning up right now with all the returning fall shows.  Right now though, I am hooked on a Reelz show, Bomb Girls.  It is set during WWII.  The bomb factory has had to employ women, as the men are off fighting the war.  The storyline is not a deep one, but I am in love with the characters and the wardrobe.  The 40's at its finest!

Thinking about: getting my house ready for all the upcoming Holidays.  Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  They are literally staring us down as we wind into the last quarter of the year.  Now is the time I start prepping for it, in terms of my house.  Making sure to touch up outside painting, clearing out the flower beds, re-seeding our yard, planting for the spring, and just nesting and making sure the inside is clean and the outside is tidy.


 Stressing about: getting all my stuff for this upcoming photo shoot with Vixen Pinup Photography. I know it sounds strange to be stressed about, but I just want to do a good job, and want it to be perfect.  This always kind of happens right before a shoot for me.  Nerves are supposed to push you, right?

Looking forward to: packing up and getting out of town for the weekend.  Sometimes just a few days away from home is all you need.  Things I am looking forward to: Andy Frozen Custard, Mexican Villa, Homemade Lemonade at the Fall Festival, seeing old friends, and spending time with family.


Making me happy: getting to finally wear sweaters.  Come on weather just drown ten more 
degrees and I will be perfectly happy.  Content.

What has your week looked like?  Have you started anything new?

Stay Sweet,
Kem










12 comments:

  1. I need to work on my house soooo bad! I just want to stay home the next few weekends and get everything in order and ready for the holiday seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I've been all excited because the weather has been AWESOME here in WI and now it's supposed to get hot again this weekend. So. Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opposite weather here... just lost our sweater weather... now all hot and sweaty most days... We went straight from Winter to Summer. Ahhh bring back sweater weather!

    http://iliska-dreams.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ermahgerd thurt hert derg perktur ers serrrr furrrrner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would like it....something about wieners and such :)

      Delete
  5. I just stumbled upon your blog and just had to tell you, WOW, your hair and style is so awesome! :D Love it!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely love sweater weather! I mean, who doesn't love a good cardigan? I'm going to have to look into this Bomb Girls show. It sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for sure!! It is really a good show, plus the makeup and wardrobe is enough to watch it!

      Delete
  7. the first time i tried veggie juice, i was skeptical, but it's actually really good! and super healthy! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Too Much Soul Giveaway
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i agree! I am still having a hard time drinking beets, but I think we are passed those in our recipe guide, thank goodness!

      Delete