A peek into my life



If you could have one super power, what would it be, and what would you do with it first?

I think, if I could have one super power, it would be the ability to change the weather, like Storm.  There are so many times when, if the weather was different, my day would completely change.  Think about all the things you could command, by simply being able to control the weather?  Wanna not go to work, make it snow.  Oh crap, hurricane headed into town, simply stop it.  Drought hurting your area, make it rain.

I think this is one super power that would be beneficial, and not hurt humanity.  Then again, I guess too much power can always be abused.

What would you like your super power to be?

Stay Sweet,
Kem


6 comments:

  1. For strictly selfish reasons, I would want the power of teleportation, so I could go wherever I wanted to, whenever I wanted to. That way my family could visit with their family in CA as often as they wanted, and I could go shopping in thrift stores in Soho New York in the morning, and lay by the beach ih Maui in the afternoon... it would be pretty ahhhhhmaaaayzing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh that is a good one! Not too shabby. Do you think you could teleport me too and then I could change the weather for us?

      Delete
    2. Yes, because my power woyld be shared with anyone holding my hand, or the hand of someone holding the hand of someone holding my hand... Gotta be able to bring my peeps along :)

      Delete
  2. I would love to be able to fly! Sometimes in my dreams I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the idea of being able to change the weather, but I think I'd choose to fly, simply because I'd travel home more often to visit my friends and family (and it wouldn't cost nearly as much). :)

    ReplyDelete