A Peek into My Life ~ Last edition


*This is the last of these posts, for a while.  I hope that you have enjoyed getting to take little peeks into my life, and what things mean to me.  I have enjoyed reading your replies back.*


What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
  1. Purchasing a house at 25 years old.  As I write this, I know it doesn't seem that awesome, but really it kind of is.  I know people twice my age that do not own there home.  I also know a lot of people that, during this economic crisis, that have lost their home, so being able to say that I purchase a house, and still have it, is a pretty big deal.  The Mr. and I also purchased it without the help of anyone, all on our own.
  2. Being published in a National Tattoo Magazine.  When I was 18, my friend Laura, and I made a list of things we wanted to accomplish in our lives.  At 18, I still did not have any tattoos, but I knew that I wanted to start my collection of art, and I also knew that I wanted it to be a collection from an artist/artists that would make me proud to have their work on my body.  Getting into a publication was a goal of mine, and I can proudly say I have done that!
  3. Getting to write for a magazine.  It has always been a dream of mine to be able to write for a publication, whether it was online or in print and that has come true.
  4. Being in a relationship with my best friend.  The Mr. can sometimes test my patience, but he makes me laugh and that is the best kind of relationship.
  5. Being able to be a puppy mom.  I won't be a mom in real life, but to me, my animals are my babies.  Animals can bring so much joy into your life and remind you and show you how to provide unconditional love.  To me, it is a daily challenge, but when you can show unconditional love that is the best achievement ever.
Stay Sweet,
Kem

4 comments:

  1. My mom asks me all the time when she is getting grandkids. I tell her the kitties and chins are her grandchildren. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, this is what I am talking about!!! :)

      Delete
  2. OMG...your puppies looks like our puppy also. He is a poodle/chihuahua mix. Is that what your baby is too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is actually a yorkie-poo. I bet your little puppy is super cute!! we thought about getting a chihuahua before we got her. they are super cute!

      Delete