Treasure Try-out Thursdays

Imagine my surprise when I saw that Cynthia Rowley was making Band Aids!  Fashions and Falls/Scraps do kind of go hand in hand, I mean who hasn't worn a pair of killer heels, just to get killer blisters?  Now you can save that skin with some style!

Now, as far as band aids go, I guess these are on the "higher end" as they are more pricey than say, just plain ole skin toned bandages, but hello, these have sequins and chains!

I kind of love them.  They are available at most drugstores and a portion of sales goes to Design Ignites Change, an organization that "engages high school and college students in design and architecture projects that address social issues in their own communities."



Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. I received samples of these in a Birchbox a month or so ago. They are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally wanted to buy these because they are so darling, but I don't buy from Johnson & Johnson because they test on animals, which is a total bummer :[

    xoxo,
    Tara O.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( that is sad. I try very very hard to buy cruelty free. Do you know of a bandage company that is cruelty free?

      Delete