Sweet Taste of Freedom ~ Missy Prissy Designs









// Missy Prissy Designs // Facebook //

Where are you from? I am from Russia and at the age of 11 moved to California

How did you get your store/business started? I began sewing by learning from my mom at a young age. So when times got rough I thought I have sewing experience why not try to make my own creations and sell them. It started off to be just a part time thing but I actually started to get more business and decided that this is what I love and I am going to make it work.

What inspires you? My children inspire me because I want to show them that you can do whatever you want in life. You just need to make it work and you actually don't need alot of money just determination.

How long have you been open and what is some of your favorite items? I have only been opened for 6 months but it feels like forever. My favorite items are when I get to customize an item fo people. I get to use my creative side and also make a person happy and excited.




What celebrity would you most like to sign up? I think it would be lovely to have Kelly Osborne rock one of my aprons.

If you had to use only one word to describe yourself, what would it be? Kind hearted

What is your biggest pet peeve? People who chew their food with their mouth opened. HAHAHA!

What are your favorite websites? Rosie the Rebel.com, Sourpussclothing.com

What is your dream job? My dream job would be to open my own little boutique.


What would people be surprised to learn about you? That I have a real silly side to myself.

Stay Sweet,
Kem

1 comment:

  1. http://www.cupcakeprovocateur.com/item_386/Dish-Gloves--Cupcake-Cutie-Teal.htm

    ReplyDelete