Sweet Taste of Freedom ~ Lila Rose



Lila Rose Hair Pretties

My Monthly Lilla Rose Newsletter Sign-up: http://eepurl.com/mi1q9
You Tube Videos to Embed: http://www.youtube.com/user/LillaRoseVideos - this is a great way to show your readers exactly how flexis work without them leaving your page!




**************************
Where are you from?
I spent my childhood in flat-as-a-pancake Kansas during the school year and mountainous Colorado in the Summers. I've lived in the Kansas City, MO. are for a decade now - it's a nice compromise.

How did you get your store started
This year I needed to find a more flexible source of income as we anticipated welcoming our third child. I have always loved hair and the beautiful things people think of to do with it. I fell in love with the Lilla Rose flexi clip and how versatile it is - it can really be used in any hair type and in an infinite number of styles. The company is relatively new and had a wonderful organic beginning - from someone's garage to farmer's markets and department stores, and now direct sales. The owners are wonderful people and the business practices ethical and wise. It was obvious to me right away that joining the Lilla Rose team was the way I wanted to go.



What inspires you?
Does Pinterest count? ;) Really, I find inspiration in creative expression - both ours and God's. I love the intense beauty of the natural world and the equally beautiful variety of the people I've met. It's amazing that we can have such vastly different interests, appearances, talents, etc. People watching and building friendships are never boring. :) 

How long have you been open and what is some of your favorite items?
I've been an Independent Consultant with Lilla Rose since April. I love the flexi clip because of how well it is made and how comfortable it is. I can wear it all day long without getting a headache, and I don't have to worry about hurting myself when I lean back on the headrest in the car like I did with the plastic claws I used to use. I love modifying hair tutorials I find on Pinterest and YouTube so that they incorporate the flexi.
(place photo of flexi here?)
I also love love love the Lilla Rose headbands because they are adjustable enough for me and my 2 year old daughter to share them! They are also super comfortable and don't put pressure behind the ears like hard plastic headbands.
(photo of headband) 

what celebrity would you most like to wear your items?
Gina Torres (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0868659/) - her hair in Firefly is just gorgeous!!

if you had to use only one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
Redeemed



what is your biggest pet peeve?
Parents who don't recognize what a blessing their children are. It's hard to see the value in those around as an adult if you were made to feel worthless as a child.

what are your favorite websites?
Pinterest, Etsy, Pandora, and Goodreads. Who needs a muse?!

what is your dream job?
I have it! I love being a wife and a mother! Of course those don't pay much... ;) If I could choose any way to make a living, I think I'd open a craft/book/coffee shop. What could be better than going to work to surrounded by all of your comfort objects?

what would people be surprised to learn about you? 
I have a B.A. in Japanese language and culture. Yeah, random I know!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. My favorite comfort food is mashed potatoes, been eating them since I was 3 weeks old. Great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete