Sweet Nothings for the Weekend



This weekend I am home, with just the puppies, while the Mr. attends another wedding.  I have three photos shoots with weekend, wowza, and to top it off I believe that whatever illness the Mr. had last week, he passed on to me.

I will continue my search for the latest issue of Skin & Ink, which I am in, and hopefully find it.  I have visited my local Barnes and Noble, every single day, for the last two weeks, hoping to find that they had put them out, but they haven't, so the search continues.

This weekend is also going to be about put out fall decorations and maybe enjoying this last week of August before summer (un)officially slips away.  

What are your plans for the weekend?

Stay Sweet,
Kem

8 comments:

  1. There used to be a big bookstore in Legends called a Million and One books or something like that. Maybe call them and see if they have it? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is closed :( Like shut down closed.

      Delete
  2. Your schedule is packed!! Feel better soon, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I hope my photos don't read "tired" lol

      Delete
  3. Oh, no! Did your Mr give you the "Man Cold"?

    http://iliska-dreams.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better, little lady! Also: I have found it hard in general to ever find the magazines I'm looking for at Barnes & Noble. I guess I'm too obscure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you and I can be obscure together then :)

      Delete