Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday






Sweetpea Bettie // Blog // Twitter // Facebook
 
Age: 28

Occupation: Speech language pathologist 

Where are you from: Dallas, Texas


How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? modeling - since December 2011. enjoying pinup - i've always had an eye for it, but my first pinup related purchase was from an antique shop circa 2005.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? I love the curvy blonde bombshells like Marilyn Monroe. Love Doris MayDay. Bianca Bombshell is beautiful too. But I have to say that my favorite pinup models are the ones that I have made friends with through different groups, projects, and photo shoots.... Katty Delux  Sally Sparrow The Vintage Doll Becca Blood to name a few but certainly not all of them - there are so many sweet dolls out there!

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I started my obsession with pinup clothing on pinupgirlclothing.com ... all of their labels that they carry are amazing. But I particularly love Deadly Dames, Pinup Couture and Dixifried! I also love finding good vintage finds at some local shops around DFW.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? I would love to shoot with Roy Varga, Charlie Girl, Switchblade Betties, Autumn Luciano and Va Va Voom to name only a few!!







Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. My cousin is famous!!! I'm so proud of her :) Thanks for the sweet feature! This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm her proud mom!!! Includes a picture I haven't seen so that was a treat too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is awesome, she's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete