Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday







Age: 25


Occupation: Model, Student and Public Relations extraordinaire


Where are you from: Houston Texas!


Favorite photographer to work with: Papermoon Photography by Charlie Girl


Featured photo(s):
All images by Papermoon Photography by Charlie Girl


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
These images are from Charlie Girl of Papermoon Photography and I love them. I think one of the biggest reasons I love working with her is because as a woman, she can relate to my body and what looks good and what doesn’t. She is brutally honest and open when it comes to what she thinks will look good and what really doesn’t. I like someone that will be honest to get the best work, not just tell me what I want to hear. 


How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I have been modeling since I was a child – did a brief stint in Latin America as a baby and small pieces through childhood. I picked it back up the past 2 years now that I am more comfortable in my skin again.


Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? I LOVE Rita Hayworth! She is just gorgeous and was so talented. I can also relate to the fact that while she appeared to be the “white” girl next door, she was from Spanish descent. I am commonly thought to be Anglo, but I am actually full Hispanic.


What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? Honestly, I don’t have a favorite designed or line- I just like what I like. Most of my wardrobe is vintage and a lot of the tags have since faded or been removed. If I had to pick, I really love getting custom pieces made from Pinup One here in Houston.


If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? This is tough for me. I really love Viva Van Story and Varga. They are just super talented, but with school and working multiple jobs, I never seem to have the funds or the time. At the same time, I am always open to working with unknown photographers and see what are we can make together.






Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment