Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday



Apple Angel // Website // Blog 

Age: 35

Occupation: burlesque performer & producer; pin-up, glamour, fetish & horror model

Where are you from: Oklahoma City, OK

Favorite photographer to work with: DynaMite Dames & Vixen Pin-up (I can’t choose just 1!)


Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) (1) Vixen Pin-up. Hair by VinTage Flair. Make-up by Candypants Cunningham. Wardrobe: corset by Bad Attitude boutique, hair accessory by VinTage Flair. (2) DynaMite Dames. Hair by VinTage Flair. Make-up by Candypants Cunningham. Wardrobe: Hellkitten Original Designs.


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? This photo was shot in Dallas by both DynaMite Dames & Vixen Pin-up. It was a fabulous and fun day of double shoots with two amazing photo teams!

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I’ve been modeling professionally for over 10 years but became serious about it in the past 2 years. 

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? Doris Mayday, La Cholita, Ms Red. I get a lot of inspiration from the past. I go for classics like Elizabeth Taylor, Sophia Loren & Lauren Bacall. 

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I love true vintage clothes so my favorite designers and clothing lines really don’t exist anymore. If I had to say a favorite designer it would be Christian Dior or Chanel (the Lagerfeld collections).

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? I’m lucky to have worked with some of the greatest pin-up photographers in the business. I would enjoy working with some of the big names in mainstream photography like Annie Leibovitz, Patrick Demarchelier or Herb Ritts. That would be incredible! Hmmm… maybe someday!




Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment