Currently


The only things we have grown this summer, Pumpkins and Butternut Squash.  Recipe time!

  • Watching: really I haven't been watching anything this week.  I don't really have a "show" right now, but am anxiously awaiting several to return: New Girl, American Horror Story, Glee, Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, and Pan Am and some new ones: 666 Park Avenue, Nashville
  • Working On: getting some more photos in publication.  I would like to know that what I do, even as a hobby, is going somewhere, you now.
  • Thinking About: getting my fall decorations out, sorted, and put up.  I am going to be redecorating my big vine wreath, so be looking for a DIY coming up.
  • Anticipating: our favorite time of year, Greaserama!  It is a car show, labor day weekend in KC and so much fun!  We always end up staying the whole weekend.  It is hosted at an old drive in theater and there are tons of old cars, food trucks, retail vendors, pinup girls, greasers and fun!  I can't wait!
  • Eating: or drinking, or actually thinking about drinking PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES!! I love pumpkin and any way I can get it!
  • Wishing: that there were more pet friendly places.  I wished that I could take my new puppy everywhere with me.  To work, grocery shopping, out to eat.  There are many times I just hide her in my purse, and make her promise that she will be quite, but I would love to just carry her out in the open. Out and proud, you know?


  • What has been going on in your life this week?

    Stay Sweet,
    Kem

    8 comments:

    1. While you are waiting for a new show, check out Burn Notice. There are 5 seasons on instant watch on Netflix. It is really good! Oh, and there are always Dawson's Creek re-runs! ;)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. girl you know I have already watched Dawson's Creek :)

        Delete
    2. I love Greaserama. I am so happy they approved my 66 Impala so I will be there with my OWN car! I'm not going pinup I'm going "tough girl" with jeans, boots, and a tough girl tank top, lol. I thought about wearing coveralls on Sunday, I love the Sunday vibe of the show. I'm glad I will see you there! :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. OOOH I love it! I went tough girl on sunday last year too!! Soo cute! Can't wait to see your car!

        Delete
      2. Yes last year I got drenched...my fake eyelashes fell off...I was a hot mess on Saturday. I decided that there are times to go full pinup, and times to go not full pinup. This year I am going not full pinup, lol! Plus the gravel is no fun for heels or wedges, and I just don't feel right wearing my dresses with flats. I remember you looked sooooo cute last year at the Pre-party Friday night, it was the first time I met you. I was like, "Damn, who IS this girl?" Lol!

        Delete
      3. Ahh that is right!!! I love you and your hubby's style and new you guys were a very cool couple!! Yeah full tilt pinup is hard to pull of on all that gravel and last year on saturday was a NIGHTMARE!!!! I got caught in one of the downpours in the middle of an aisle. I just had to stand there, under my small umbrella until it started to let up!!! I am sure it cracked a few people up.

        I am going to wear a playsuit on saturday and then probally a "tough girl" outfit on Sunday. maybe we can photo opt our tough girl looks :)

        Delete
    3. I can't wait until Fall! LOOOVE!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I can't wait for pumpkin spice lattes :)

        Delete