Sweet Nothings for the Weekend







You know what I love?  I love food.  You know what I hate? I hate bad food!  I am a huge fan of apps that let you review or read up on some of your favorite local joints and that is why I am posting about YellowPages.com  


Not only is Yellow Pages a trusted network, um hello, they have only produced phone books for about....uh...ever, but now they have linked up with smartphones (and the 21st century) and put out a great little app!


Here are some of the places I have reviewed so far, but trust me, I am going to be reviewing more and more!

  • The Capital Grille
  • Olive Garden
  • Blanc Burger
  • Blue Bird Bistro
  • Fric & Frac
  • The Cafe @ Briarcliff
  • Trezo Mare
  • McCormick & Schmicks
Now, download your free app and get to reviewing some of your favorite places! Who knows, maybe I will read your review and head to your favorite restaurant!

Stay Sweet,
Kem

 wrote this post as part of my participation in an exclusive Clever Girls Collective program. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment