A Peek into my life


Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
  1. I am way too OCD about things.  I am not very spontaneous and have a hard time not being in charge, or at least leading things.  I like plans.  I like certainty.  The unknown makes me stressed out to the max.
  2. I am way too hard on myself.  I always strive for perfection and want to be the best at what I do.  That stretches from work, to play.  If I start to fail, at whatever it is I am doing, I either strive harder to be the best, or find no pleasure in whatever it is I am doing.  This also makes me very competitive.
  3. I like routines a little too much.
  4. I do not trust many people at all.  I have had a lot of hurtful thing happen to me, because I trusted them. (and really, who hasn't) but this have led me to rely mostly on myself, and very little of other people.
  5. I do not like not knowing things.  I constantly am absorbing information.  I really like learning and reading and feel like I want to be a sponge and soak up as much as I can while I am alive.  I think that this can something come across as a smarty pant, or a know it all, which I don't claim to be, but I just really like knowing what I am talking about, therefore I do a lot of research about things behind the scenes.  


Stay Sweet,
Kem

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl, I share so many of these traits. I'm also a planner who loves a routine. I'm a perfectionist, so I'm also really hard on myself. And I love to learn as much as possible too, but I don't think that's a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete