Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday



                      Kayla O // Twitter // Facebook


Age:33

Occupation:Mommy, Painter, Horror/Pin Up/ SFX Model, Belly dancer, Costumer, Book collector,  Jane of all Trades

Where are you from:Raised in Oklahoma

Favorite photographer to work with: Dyna Mite Dames


Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)
Black and Red, Photo Dyna Mite Dames, muah Dyna Mite Nicky Callahan, dress,mask, Aaron patrick Turner, location Tulsa Ok



red and white- Photo  by Dyna Mite Dames, make up Dyna Mite Nicky Callahan, Hair Vin Tage Flair , Location  Shawnee, Oklahoma



The Kiss, Photo,  Freak The Mighty Photography, Male Model, My Husband Danny, MUAH myself and Stacie Garcia  
    Location The Ardmore White Walls and Drags , Ardmore Oklahoma

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
The first photo was taken here in Tulsa, Where I Live.  Im in LOVE with this Dress!!! Aaron a close friend created it for the play Sherlock Holmes.  
I really like the intensity of the clothing/ background  colors in contrast to the great styling of the soft makeup .  Dyna Mite Dames Really outdoes themselves every time I shoot with them! 

The White and red shot was so fun! not to mention the Legendary ebay battle over that hat! This is my favorite dress !!  It was a vintage store find from Cheap Thrills in Tulsa. 
 I love these photos because i love seeing the results of a  group coming together as a whole to complete a look or image.

The  Kiss, This was one of those moments..Right before the races had begun, and my hubby swooped me up for a kiss for good luck.  Ryan was at the right place at the right time and captured something special!

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
Enjoying, Im a Lifer! National Geographic got me started..later like most  I discovered Playboy! HaHaha!  started modeling off and on fifteen years ago.
Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
Mata Hari :) Jane Russell, As far as Modern day Models... I really Enjoy Looking  at photography, so  I have tons of Love for all The Ladies out there posing and pouting it up for the camera!
What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
Dior,Chanel. Eiko Ishioka and Alexander McQueen

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?  Karl Lagerfeld




Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment