Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday




Katty Delux // Facebook // Twitter // Blog

Since my birthday is tomorrow, I thought it would be fun to feature moi as the Weekly Pinup.

Age: A lady never tells <3

Occupation:  Orthodontic Assistant / Financial Coordinator

Where are you from: Kansas City, MO via Springfield MO via Dallas TX

Favorite photographers: Vixen Pinup Photography, Dynamite Dames, SwitchBlade Betties, and Paper Moon Photography


How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? Modeling: Not long!  About 1.5 years. Enjoying the pinup aspect: About as long as I can remember!

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?  Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield.  I would like to think that I am a mix of them both.  I really don't find a lot of redeeming qualities with current "runway" models.  I am glad that in the pinup/alt realm there are women that keep things cutting edge without looking or sounding like a bunch of idiots.  Thank you Mosh, Bernie Dexter, Doris Mayday, Cherry DollFace, Masumi Max, and all the others paying the way!

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?  I really love vintage and I really love shopping local, so I try to support some of my favorite local businesses, Donna's Dress Shop, Retro Vixen, Rock Candy, Boomerangs, etc.  I do have a soft spot for Designers too though.  LAMB, Alexander McQueen, Kate Spade, Michael Kors, and Marc Jacobs.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?  I make it a point to shoot with who I want.  I mean, you only live once.  But, I would like to shoot with David LaChapelle.  I 

mean, that probably won't happen in this lifetime, but one can dream!



No comments:

Post a Comment