Currently






  • Watching: Date Night with Steve Carrel and Tina Fey.  Also, I have been getting my Glee on, like no body's business.
  • Working On: blogging.  I am just trying to get new ideas for upcoming posts, and I think I have found some pretty wonderful inspiration.  
  • Thinking About: how welcome the autumn season will be this year.  I know, I know. Everyone is experiencing a heat wave/drought conditions, but it is crazy here in Kansas City.  In fact, I don't even remember the last time I turned on the windshield wipers on my car!  I am ready for a season change.  There is so much beauty in the midwest during the fall! The leaves change, there are apple orchards, pumpkin patches, hay rides and so many reason to be outside! I can't wait!  I am also thinking about re-joining a yoga class.  I love yoga, and being in a class room is good for me.
  • Anticipating: my craft-a-thon weekend coming up!  I have a lot of things planned, and of course will be sharing it.  Here are few of my DIY projects coming: refinishing rocking chairs, refinishing old radios, styling shoots with vintage clothing, etc.
  • Eating: Popcorn.  To me there is nothing better than homemade popcorn, fresh off the stove, and sprinkled with sea salt. Delicious!
  • Wishing: that I had a chauffeur.  I really dislike driving, and if I ever win the lottery, or magically become super famous, chauffeur is number one on my list.  I know, probably something that will never happen, but one can dream!


    Stay Sweet,
    Kem a Rafflecopter giveaway

    3 comments:

    1. I've been re-watching Glee too(!) as well as Dawson's Creek! Thank goodness for Netflix!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. AHHH Dawson's Creek! I LOVED that show!!! Loved it!

        Delete
    2. CANNOT WAIT for fall!! this hot weather is gross!

      ReplyDelete