A Peek into My Life




What are 5 of my strengths

  1. I am loyal to, sometimes, my own demise.  
  2. I love with my entire heart, however I don't give it away easily.
  3. I will always tell you the truth, even if it hurts me, and even if it will hurt you.
  4. I have an extremely retentive memory.  Seriously, ask me anything, I bet I will remember!
  5. I like being a social butterfly and hosting parties or mingling is something I love to do, and something I *think* I am pretty good at.

What are some of your strengths?

Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. Like you, I am extremely loyal (and it has hurt me in the past,) I also remember almost everything, but I would say my biggest strength is the ability to keep getting back up when life (or hateful people) tries to knock me down! I have a feeling that might be a strength of yours as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Devyn, I think we are pretty much twins :)

      Delete