Sweet Sunday ~ Currently





  • Listening: Honestly, right now the only thing I have been listening to is 50's on 5 on Sirius Satellite Radio.  I haven't been listening to anything but that.  Pretty sad, but enjoying the music of the greatest decade.
  • Reading: Trying to finish up the 50 shades of Grey Trilogy.  It's the type of read, that growing up in a conservative household, kind of makes me blush a little.  
  • Watching: I am going to start watching Boardwalk Empire.  I think I am going to love it, but we will just have to see. Have you watched this series?  What do you think of it?
  • Working On: I am trying to track down some wardrobe for an upcoming Elvgren Shoot.  So far I am not having much luck, but I still have some time, so I am trying hard to find something.  
  • Thinking About: how much I need to have a garage sale.  I am going to have to get on this organizing of a sale and get the crap out of my house.  
  • Anticipating: Craft day at the Haus of Kittens.  We are going to be crafting up a storm today, and I can't wait to share with you what we are doing.  Extra fun and extra crafty!
  • Eating: We stopped in our favorite Donut Shop, Donut King, yesterday.  I love this place because they have the most delicious donuts ever.  If you are ever in Kansas City, please stop in.  You will not be disappointed.
  • Wishing: I had a swimming pool.


  • Stay Sweet,
    Kem

    6 comments:

    1. What are you looking for the elvgren shoot? I can check out my Olathe thrift shops for you.. or my own closet..:)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. woot girl! I need and black bustier, like a longline one, would be even better if the front was lacy. and some white cowboy boots. I think i am going to go thrifting for some and just spray paint them. like we talked about.

        Delete
      2. I think the spray paint will totally work

        Delete
    2. I loved the first season of Boardwalk Empire, the second season a couple of my favorite characters took a turn I didn't care for. It's worth it to watch the show for the clothes, cars and scenery though! I don't always care for Mad Men, but I watch it anyways for the same reasons :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. girl we are in the same boat. I love the cars, clothes, hair, and sets!

        Delete
    3. I loved the finale of Mad Men so much this season. That music as he was walking off the set...I about died! He is such a good looking man, but I just can't like his character...definitely not my type, lol!

      ReplyDelete