Sweet Nothings for the Weekend










Last night I got to spend my evening with some super fun gals at a KC Blogger Event with Saks off 5th Ave.  We got to enjoy snacks, sangria, a DJ and some great shopping!  Plus, we each got $25 on a gift card to spend! I stocked up on some Stila Makeup, while my friend, Devyn, got a Marc Jacobs dress for $20!

This weekend I am having a multi family garage sale (during the hottest week EVER) and shooting four sets with Vixen Pinup Photography and Dynamite Dames.  Needless to say, I have my weekend cut out for me.

What are you doing to beat the heat?

Stay Sweet,
Kem

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time! I wish I could have come, cant wait to meet some fellow KC bloggers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a fun time last night--it was great to see you again! You got some great shots too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. last night was soooooo fun!! loved all the food and fashion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good time.. That jacket I tried on was so ugly! Can't believe it was 1200 bucks.. if I had 1200 to spend on a jacket.. it would be a much cuter one!

    ReplyDelete