Sweet Nothings for the Weekend







This weekend is going to be fun.  I am working at an Ice Cream Social at Yogurtini in Zona Rosa on Saturday.  If you are in the area, be sure to stop by!  Plus it is my goal to get some cute items for the new little miss in our house, Abernathy.  And, of course we always like to visit a thrift store or two.


My sweet nothing for this weekend comes from the idea that we shouldn't "save" our good things for special times.  So, this weekend, I am busting out the good china, burning the good candles, and not saving for a special day. Every day is special and it is time to make sure we are not just saving our good for days that may never come.


What will you do this weekend?  What special thing will you get out to use, daily, weekly, or on a regular basis now?


Stay Sweet
Kem


Ps we have a winner!!!





2 comments:

  1. I used to save my kids "good" clothes for special days, and many times they would grow out of them before they even got to wear them! It was sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I sometimes save stuff I consider "special" for just the right occasion, then that occasion doesn't come. What good is that? Anyway, have a great weekend. Have fun at Yogurtini...yum!

    ReplyDelete