Simple Saturday Insight


What is your favorite part of your body, and why?

My favorite body part is actually a part that I thought was weird when I was growing up.  I have really big, almond shaped eyes.  They are hazel, but change from deep green to a dark brown, dependent upon what color of clothes I wear, or how I apply my makeup.


When I was younger, I often thought my eyes were just too big.  I always appeared, in my mind, like I was really eager, or doe eyed.  As I grew up, I realized I could use this to my advantage.  I think that have a great eye shape. It is easy to apply makeup to, easy to do a winged eyeliner on, and really I just love looking 'innocent' all the time.


Do you have a favorite body part?  Have you recently fallen in love with something about yourself that you used to dislike?




Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. I heart my eyes too. As a kid, I didn't get to see my dad much, but everyone told me I had his eyes. So when I'd look in the mirror at my eyes, I'd pretend I was looking at him, and it made me feel better on the days I missed having him around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a pretty eye color to!
    i always wanted green eyes, i also love my eyes i have the big doe type eyes and also my legs since even when i gain weight they seem to stay thing and fit lol

    ReplyDelete