Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday



// Nina Elizabeth // Model Mayhem // Facebook //

Age: 21

Occupation: Student, Model

Where are you from: NYC baby

Favorite photographer to work with: ***I used to model couture fashion, now I'm dipping into alternative work. So far, Candy Lust has been my only alt photographer and I love the photos she took to help build my alternative portfolio

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) ***Candy Lust

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? ***My featured photos were taken by Candace CandyLust in her studio. The hair was done by alt model, burlesque dancer, Minnie d'Moocha.  I love everything about these photos. I put these outfits together myself, so they really are a piece of me. The photos are revealing and chic, taking the onlooker back to a classic era. I adore what Candy brought out of me.

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
I started modeling when I was 17.  I have modeled for Modern Magazine, Exit magazine, Bare Naked Bake Sale (philanthropist crowd-funding campaign raising money for Pink Jams in breast cancer awareness) with JennCity; former Kittie / Suicide City bassist and Nike. I have also modeled Fashion Week events for Strange Vixen Inc. Clothing with alt model Raquel Reed, Venus Pain Creations, and for designer, Gerald Bazile; in the "Duroseau" Collection. 

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? Dita Von Teese and Raquel Reed

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? ***Favorite Designers? My favorite clothing lines are Tripp NYC, Living Dead Souls, Kreepsville 666, Poizen Industries, Too Fast, Sourpuss, Cyberdog, Lip Service, Harajuku Lovers, Betseyville, and Hell Bunny. Favorite designers: Betsey Johnson, Daang Goodman, and Patricia Field.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? Peter Diablow, from Amsterdam 

Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment