Let's talk about free goodies!





My birthday is right around the corner, and yes, I love getting presents and goodies, but what I really love is getting free stuff or discounts from some of my favorite stores!  I thought it might be fun to share with you all great places to sign up for birthday goodies, so you can get your own!!!


1. Sephora.  If you are part of their Beauty Insider program, then you will get a birthday gift.  the Beauty Insider program is free and a fun way to rack up points to cash in for free products. It is always something great!  This year I got two Sugar lips treatments (love)!  And last year I got a birthday cake scented Philosophy Brand body wash.  Bonus!
2. DSW.  You will receive a coupons for $5 off your next purchase! Who doesn't love getting shoes with a discount?
3. Helzberg Diamonds.  Since I buy and the Mr. buys all of my jewelry from there, we are on their customer list. That means every year I get some piece of jewelry for free.  This year I got a three strand set of Honora fresh water pearl bracelet.  Gorgeous and best of all free!
4. Abuelos.  Free Birthday Lunch.
5. Baskin Robbins.  Free Scoop of Ice Cream!
6. Hoolihans.  Free Birthday Entree.
7. Victoria's Secret.  $10 off next purchase coupons.  More panties here I come!
8. Jason's Deli.  Free $5 gift card to use towards your next purchase. Yum!
9. Starbucks.  Free birthday beverage when you registers your starbucks card! Totally worth it!
10. Fire House Subs.  Show your ID on your birthday and get free sub!
11. Sonic. Register with a my cruiser online and get a free birthday treat!
12.  If you have a MyPanera card you will get a free birthday treat loaded onto your card.  I really hope mine is for a free cookie! 
13. Aveda.  If you are registered at an aveda salon, you will get a certificate for free custom pure fume!
14.  Einstien's Bagels.  Free bagel. I already know which one I want to get! Pretzel bagel, here I come!
15. Old Navy.  $10 off $50 purchase coupon.  This one is a no brainer. Valid at Gap too.


These are just a few places that offer wonderful fun FREE things!  Check for local goodies too!


Stay Sweet,
Kem



a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. I checked the VIB for Sephora...you have to spend $350! :/

    ReplyDelete