Sweetness Overload Currently




  • Listening: Fiona Apple's new album, The Idler Wheel is Wiser than the Drive.  I have always loved Fiona Apple.  I especially love cruising around, in my car, blaring Ms. Apple and singing at the top of my lungs.  Her music is therapeutic and feels like my youth.  So good, and so angsty.
  • Reading: Just started reading The Night Circus.  I can tell I am already going to like it.  Are you reading it? I hear it might be made into a movie.  
  • Watching: The only thing I have been watching lately is my fingers typing.  
  • Working On: Articles, writing, and getting new stuff up on my Styled by a Sweet Tooth store. I need more hours in the day.
  • Thinking About: I am having a garage sale this upcoming weekend, and I need to get everything together and ready to go.  Sometimes these types of things stress me out, but having crap just lying around my house stresses me out more.  
  • Anticipating: My upcoming photo shoots and my birthday. Squeeeee*
  • Eating: I have recently become obsessed with Ramen style noodles.  Like, I can't get enough of them.
  • Wishing: The more I think about it, the more I really wish I was just independently wealthy. I wished I didn't have to work to make a living.  I wished I could just do what I am passionate about, set my own schedule, and just help people.  But who doesn't wish that?


  • Stay Sweet,
    Kem

    1 comment:

    1. Loved The Night Circus... until the ending. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. My hubby and two friends read it as well and 1 liked the ending the rest of us didn't.

      ReplyDelete