Sweetness Overload!










Last weekend my lovely vintage lady friend, Megan, and her super cute other bridesmaids came together to start our bouquets.  We each were able to choose something to make out bouquets out of.  I decided to come with a theme that would match my too-amazing-for-words vintage dress, and went with a bouquet of doilies transformed into flowers.


Megan has been collecting vintage brooches for like, a year now, so we turned that into her bouquet.  It is gorgeous and VERY HEAVY.  I can't wait to see us all dressed up and watch her marry her very best friend!


I hope you had a gorgeous weekend!  The humidity has arrived here in the midwest, and really all it does it suck the life and energy out of you.  Saturday, the Mr. and I, ran around some very cool vintage stores, got the Mr.'s pomp cleaned up and then spent the day outside for a friends graduation party.  Needless to say, the weekend has already wore me out, and I still have all of today to enjoy!



Stay Sweet,
Kem

4 comments:

  1. i LOVE her brooch bouquet. i wish i would have thought of that when i got married. it is so beautiful. the doily idea is pretty amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Me too! If I got married again I would want to do it too. It turned out so amazing! I can't wait for her guests to see it!

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous!! And inspiring!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete