- Listening: Born & Raised ~ John Mayer. Judge all you want, I am a Mayer fan, and this latest album is good. Reminiscent of blues, country, and good guitar.
- Reading: June Issue of Country Living (love) and June Issue of Real Simple. These are two of my very favorite magazines.
- Watching: Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows. Started watching it last night. I don't know why nothing beats a hot summer day like watching a movie or two.
- Working On: Doing Yoga more frequently. Thank goodness for YouTube, you can literally watch anything and do any type of fitness routine right in your house. I love it!
- Thinking About: How badly I want to adopt another dog. This must be how real people feel about children. I just love animals so much and just can't seem to get enough.
- Anticipating: Enjoying today and Monday. No work, just time with my doggies
- Eating: Was a Crisp & Lean Crackers with Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese. So good. Not too bad for you, and makes a perfect light lunch, or mid-day snack.
- Wishing: I were planning a tropical vacation. I am not, but wished it were!