Sweetness Overload ~ Currently



  • Listening: Born & Raised ~ John Mayer.  Judge all you want, I am a Mayer fan, and this latest album is good.  Reminiscent of blues, country, and good guitar.
  • Reading: June Issue of Country Living (love) and June Issue of Real Simple.  These are two of my very favorite magazines.
  • Watching: Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows.  Started watching it last night.  I don't know why nothing beats a hot summer day like watching a movie or two.
  • Working On: Doing Yoga more frequently.  Thank goodness for YouTube, you can literally watch anything and do any type of fitness routine right in your house.  I love it!
  • Thinking About: How badly I want to adopt another dog.  This must be how real people feel about children. I just love animals so much and just can't seem to get enough.
  • Anticipating: Enjoying today and Monday.  No work, just time with my doggies
  • Eating: Was a Crisp & Lean Crackers with Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese.  So good.  Not too bad for you, and makes a perfect light lunch, or mid-day snack.
  • Wishing: I were planning a tropical vacation.  I am not, but wished it were!
Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. I can help you in the "adopting another dog" category! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! Woot Woot! I have an "insider" now!!!

      Delete