This floral hair was done by Allysson Johnson at Silver Screen Salon in KC for a May Day photoshoot. I can't wait to get the images back!
10 Things About Me
- I collect teapots. The older the better!
- I could spend all day in a book store. I love finding new, interesting things to read. I especially love to get my "glossy" fix while I am there, so I don't end up paying $4 for a magazine. I think of it a being green.
- I drink tea like it is going out of style. I am steadfast, in love with, blackberry iced tea. Try it.
- I have had my septum pierced for 12 years. I rarely wear it down, but it is always in.
- Although I often tease my stepdad for putting anything in a tortilla and eating it, I think it is a pretty good assumption. I mean, really, everything is pretty damn good in a tortilla.
- I have had three surgeries in my life. Wisdom teeth extractions and two total knee reconstructions.
- I have went through 3 iPhones in the course of 2 months. My phones have an attraction of magically slipping out of their case (i.e. they aren't really in a case) and shattering on the floor.
- I love to give people nicknames. Mr. E sometimes goes by T-Kat, Winston, my dog, get called Magoo, and Alabama Littles is called yarn (cause he acts like a cat and his fur looks like soft baby yarn)
- I always get dessert. Hello...sweet tooth.
- I have never broken a bone.
The Mr. and I will be rummaging around Kansas City's First Fridays Antique shops. They are only open one weekend a month, and I hope to score some sweet, sweet treasures.
Have a wonderful weekend!