Nearly Famous Pinup Wednesday!




Mary Lynn Mayhem // Facebook //

Age: 27

Occupation: Benefits Analyst/Apprentice for the Ruby Revue

Where are you from: Dallas Texas!

Favorite photographer to work with: Dynamite Dames 


Dynamite Dames - Beauty Bar - MUAH Cherry Dame
Switch Blade Betties - Beauty Bar - MUAH Cherry Dame
Varga - MU Dynamite Nicky - Hair Vintage Flair


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? The shoot at the Beauty Bar with Dynamite Dames and Switch Blade Betties was a really fun shoot! The location is AMAZING! I mean come on glitter walls! I had a lot of fun with that one and the colors turned out great. The Varga shoot took place in Texas last year. The car was awesome and it was really nice outside. That was one of my first shoots and Varga made me feel very comfortable. He is a really nice guy! These pictures are a few of my favorites because they show how happy go lucky I am and the colors are fantastic. 

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I started modeling just a little over a year ago. I've admired pin ups and the vintage lifestyle though for quite some time now.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? Oh that's a toughie! I've admired Marilyn Monroe since I was about 3 I wanna say (you would have to ask my mom), and there are so many present inspirations it's hard to name them all. I like Doris May Day's all vintage all the time style, and I also like Mosh's fetish type work. 

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I'm currently working on my vintage collection right now as well as making my own clothing, but for current designers I like Vintage Suits By Mary. She does high quality reproduction work, AND it's made in the USA! Deadly Dames also comes out with some cute things from time to time. There's really too many to name!

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? Again, so much great talent in this industry... I would have to say Viva Van Story or Celeste Giuliano. They both have a good eye for photography and have mastered the styles they are creating.









Stay Sweet,
Kem



1 comment:

  1. I love Mary Lynn! After seeing her Alice costume, I can't wait to see her clothing line!

    ReplyDelete