Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday




// Nella Fragola // Blog // Tumblr // Facebook //

Age: 24
Occupation: Writer / Pin up Model
Where are you from: France
Favorite photographer to work with: Nicolas Meunier, and the duo of Ultimate Psycho
Featured photo(s): Nicolas Meunier and Ultimate Psycho (the two in the pub, with the black lingerie)




Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s): France

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
I love to work with Nicolas Meunier because I love the way he uses light and colour. He is very good at creating a vintage look.
The one with snake is my first pin up shoot, in 2010. I started modelling in 2007, but never did something sexy. I was really afraid, so that was not complicated to look scared on this photo!

In april 2011, I went to Nicolas's home for a weekend of shooting: we did the soubrette, nurse and coca cola photos! I was so happy! When I compare these photos to the new ones (the duo and the red one), I realized I changed a lot in a fews months!

My photos in the pub was a lovely experience, because that was  the first time I was modelling outside, I only did by the past studio works. I enjoyed it a lot!

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I started a blog in 2004, with "outfit photos" each week. In 2007, I met Nicolas Meunier and did my first shoot. I loved since I am a teenager pin up, but I am specialized in pin up modelling since 2010 only!
Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? I am fond of oldies pin up and actress. I am in love with: Anne Baxter, Bette Devis, Vivien Leigh, Lana Turner, Sophia Loren... I love some modern pin up as well, as Dita Von Teese, Acid Doll, Tina Von Nekro, Dayna Delux, or Mona Delux. I love their work but I wish to do something more vintage.
What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
 Pin Up Girls Clothing, Dorothy Perkins, Lena Hoschek. But I prefer vintage dresses!

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? Celeste Guluino!


Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! ♥
    Nella Fragola

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are extremely sexy and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete