Makeout Monday ~ Things I love this week

Via
Via






Via
It is sad, but I have a small stock pile of swimsuits.  I have told you before of my affection for water, so my aquatic dreams just have to be played out at a pool, here in the mid-west, and not a some gorgeous beach.

I am also on the look out for a pretty caftan coverup.  What I love about caftans is, not only are they a great cover up, but they are formal enough that you can actually were them out, to say lunch, or a casual dinner and not look like you are wearing a swimsuit cover up.  Pair your caftan with a stack of sea glass inspired bracelets, some pretty sandals, and a bold necklace  and you are set to join your girlfriends for an impromptu happy hour.

What is one of you summer must haves?  Besides sunscreen, I hope!

Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. Speaking of mermaids, it's always been my dream to be a mermaid, even though I am extremely terrified of the water (thank you Nickelodian TV "Are you Scared of the Dark"). Anyways, I've started to overcome my fear by becoming a lifeguard and going swimming more often (I was actually able to be in a pool swimming by myself, and then swimming by myself in the ocean for the first time in 10 or so years last month, I was pretty elated)
    I found out last month that you can actually become a mermaid. They make monofins which are like normal fins you put on your feet but instead of two it's one big one, and then your feet slide into it, and then they make tails that go over it, and so you can swim like a mermaid. So my dream will officially come true some time in the next few years, but thought you'd like to know that it's possible to overcome fear of water, and to become a mermaid. Have a great day!
    https://www.themertailor.com/boutique/
    You HAVE to go to the website to check it out. Beautiful beautiful mermaid things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually know about those fins! One girl I know is a mermaid in california. I am actually a wonderful swimmer, and don't have a fear of water, it is a fear of sharks :)

      I have been swimming since I was 5. I went every summer to the pool and my mom was actually a certified lifeguard trainer. Wouldn't it be great to be a mermaid in real life!!!??

      Delete
  2. So calm mermaid fashion. Too lovely, fashionable too. Nice design, Looking so stunning. nice design. white party dresses are also my preferable dresses for fashion.

    ReplyDelete