Daily Candy Sky High or Grounded













Dress: Purchase from a Friend
Flower: Hobby Lobby
Leopard Flats: Target
Red Platforms: Shoe Dazzle

I thought it would be fun to introduce a new style to Daily Candy once a week.  I am going to style one outfit, two ways.  I know I have an affinity for sky high shoes, but not everyone does, so I am going to style once with heels and once with flats.  Plus, it would be an easy transition from a more "casual" look with flats, to an evening look with heels.

I like this outfit, mostly because I mixed patterns (leopard and polka dots) and that just shows that even though the patterns are not the same, it doesn't mean you can't mix them.  I love leopard so much that I look at it like a neutral.  

Stay Sweet,
Kem

8 comments:

  1. cute, cute! I bet if you added a cardigan along with the flats it would look office appropriate too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I thought it was fun!

      Delete
  3. I love both looks--I think the leopard shoe look is my favorite though. I feel the same way, it goes with everything, just like a neutral. You're looking gorgeous, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks shea! I love leopard so much, I could wear it everyday! Have you seen the new leopard minnetonka moccasin? I just about died!

      Delete
  4. what a GREAT smile! you are beautiful, God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Brush the teeth you wanna keep!

      Delete