Daily Candy ~ A Round Up

Dot to Have It Dress

Classic Stunner Dress


Pop Goes the Easel Dress



Gallop with Glamour Dress


Coeur à la Crème Dress


Let Fashion Ring Dress

All of these dresses are from ModCloth, a company that I love, and a company that I am a Brand Ambassador for.  I am such a sucker to 50's styles and love the cut of full skirt with a fitted waist the fitted bust.  I also love the cute names the come up with for all of products sold by the completely cute company!


What is some of your favorite dresses from ModCloth, right now?


Stay Sweet,
Kem

8 comments:

  1. I have the Classic Stunner dress, wore it for Easter! They have the most gorgeous clothing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet that dress was amazing for easter!!!

      Delete
  2. i always fall in love with dresses on their site, but i am afraid to order one because i have a bigger bust and i'm always scared they won't fit right.
    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you might be surprised to learn they have a really great return policy! Maybe that will encourage you to take a jump into shopping with them! Plus they always have reviews, so I read those before I purchase!

      Delete
  3. These dresses are so fun, I love all the whimsical prints! I think my favorite is the Pop Goes the Easel Dress--those colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress with the horses is amazing! I always love their soda pop dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOh I love the soda pop dresses too! And who doesn't enjoy a good horse print?!?!?

      Delete