Sweet Taste of Freedom ~ Drop Dead Retro





Drop Dead Retro // Facebook




Where are you from?
From Veracruz, Mexico but I have Lived In Texas most of my life

How did you get your store/business started?
I did not even know something was going to get started, my husband had lost his job and I wanted to help bringing in some income, I know how to sew 
so I made a couple vintage inspired tops and they sold fast and then I had girls asking for more so I just kept sewing

What inspires you?
Everything, I find something inspiring everyday

How long have you been open and what is some of your favorite items?

Since August 2, 2011 , my favorite item would have to be the beach bras

What celebrity would you most like have praise your store/product(s)?
None, I get all the support I need from the lovely ladies I’ve worked with, friends and family

If you had to use only one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
Dork

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Arrogance

What are your favorite websites?
just one…http://www.etsy.com/ you can find anything! it breaks my bank

What would people be surprised to learn about you?
I’m obsessed With Teen Age Mutant Ninja Turtles












** I am getting a custom playsuit made by Ms. Perla, and I can't wait to see it! I think I may be addicted!! **


Stay Sweet,
Kem




***Don't forget to enter the Sweet April Giveaway!***

No comments:

Post a Comment