Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!


// Jenna "D" Lucks // Facebook // Pinup Lifestyle //

Age: 33

Occupation: Cosmetologist, bartender/bar owner

Where are you from: Delavan, WI

Favorite photographer to work with: Teri Lynn Photography

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) The photographer is Teri Lynn Photography/Bella Luce Boudoir and Pinup, MUAH- Jenna "D" Lucks


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite? These pics were taken this past fall, 2010. Some were located at my own home and some in a hotel room :) They are my first pro pinup photos and I receive so many wonderful compliments on these! They make me feel beautiful!

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography? I have been modeling for a year now. I have always loved photography and have considered going for a college degree in it.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration? The iconic Bettie Page. She got risque when it was dangerous to a woman's reputation! Yet, she kept it classy!

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I love Bernie Dexter clothing, Lucky 13, Pinup Girl Clothing...the list could go on and on. Don't even get me started on shoes! haha!

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be? Right now I would say Dynamite Dames, I love their work!



Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment