Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!


// GiGi Von Vroom // Pinup Lifestyle //

Age:  A lady never reveals her true age 

Occupation:  Stay at home mom & In Home Support for my parents.

Where are you from:  Long Beach, CA

Favorite photographer to work with:  Tammy Smith-Warnock of True Blue Photography, hands down!  

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?  I have enjoyed being in front of the camera for nearly 2 years.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?  My love of pinup is very diverse.  So I draw inspiration from many pinups especially those that are plus sized and alternative.





What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?  Queen of Heartz, Whirling Turban, and ReVamp Vintage

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?  I am itching for a photoshoot with Boudoir Louisville!  That would be amazing!!!





Stay Sweet,
Kem


No comments:

Post a Comment