Kem's Weekend Candy

Every first weekend of the month, Kansas City get renewed with activities that start friday night and run through the weekend.  The things to do get even better when the weather gets warmer!


First Friday Artwalk in the Crossroads District is where you will find me Friday Night.  I will be doing my best to look like a modern day Marilyn for Silver Screen Salon.  Please stop by and get entered to win 100 in services!


Saturday is going to be filled with vintage and antiques, as I venture down to check out first fridays with Liberty Belle, Good Juju, and a few other treasure shops!  


If you see me out and about, please come say hello, and show me what you found!!!!


In addition I have to finish putting together my nephew's Easter Basket.  It is a little over the top, but that is what Uncles and Aunts are supposed to do, right?!





Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. You're gonna be a fabulous Marilyn !

    Have a great weekend,

    xo Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hit up under the 12st bridge and I got some goodies! Vintage patterns for $1, my hubby got a few great vintage shirts. Half of the fun is getting inspired by all the neat vintage, and really enjoying the culture KC has to offer! :)I hope I see you next time.

    ReplyDelete