April Sweetness Overload

Spring is the reminder of eternal renewal.  April, in the midwest, can be a confusing month, in terms of weather, and it did not fail.  I love that the flowers start to bloom, baby animals are a-plenty, and summer is just around the bend!

April Highlights
-Will be featured in the upcoming issue of Atomic Bombshells Magazine, as writer and model!
-Showcased to DIY Projects: Door Photo Frame, Sunglasses Cabinet
-Celebrated the Mister's 32nd birthday!
-Fell head over heels, in love with, Lana Del Ray. (cross off the NY Resolutions)
-Became a Modified Doll



April Book ~ The Hunger Games Trilogy
I burned through the books in no time. Such a crazy subject, you know, kids killing kids, but I loved the fact that the female heroine was not dependent on a male character to save her, or to make her who she is! Finally, a girl who could fill in the gap Hermione left for me.  I can't wait to see if the movies live up to the book.


April Sponsor Highlights
Here are just a few sweet discounts/coupons to use from our April Sponsors! Remember to keep shopping local and/or handmade!


Mention Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth and get $50 off a package
(package must originally be $200 or more)





Mention Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth for a 10% discount on your purchase from 


Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm loving the new bloggity look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you! I love it too! So girly, so retro :)

      Delete