10 Things I love about you


  1. You are so amazing at drawing. Like, really really good!
  2. It is really kind of fun to have a sister that is 20 years younger.  I know I don't seem very cool, or much like a sister to you now (more like an aunt, I think) but hopefully someday you will see that I am cool :)
  3. I love that you like things that are more mature than your age.  Tornadoes, check.  Big Foot, check.
  4. Keep writing stories!
  5. Don't grow up too fast!  Stay young and have fun!
  6. Your love of butter. Paula Dean would be so proud.
  7. I love to hear your story of Zio's and how they have the best spaghetti in town.
  8. Your love of animals.  I love them too!  Maybe one day we can just surround ourselves with animals!  Or you can just come visit me and we will go to the zoo.
  9. Your hatred of jeans. I promise one day, you will love jeans, and then never look back.
  10. You are so animated and tell the best stories! I sometimes just like to copy faces that I have seen you make :)
Summer, I know we live a long ways apart, but you make me laugh all the time! I can't wait for you to come see me soon!

Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. Three of my siblings are much younger than me as well. They do seem almost like cousins or nieces/nephews at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I have a little sis named Summer. I've always been like a second mom to my siblings because they are so much younger. I have the same hope as you that they will grow up and see that I am cool and I did love them all those years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!!! :D I love sister love <3 There isn't as big of a gap between my sister and me, but my brother is 11 years younger than me and I've always really liked it. (Though it's super hard when you live far away!) I brought him everywhere with me when I was younger and people thought that he was mine when he was a baby! I had this white old convertible as a teenager with a car seat in the back for him, hahah.

    ReplyDelete