Sweet Taste of Freedom ~ Lu's Pinups Photography



*I first met this lady at a photo shoot, of all places.  She was modeling, and I thought she was so cute, and incredibly nice.  We actually ended up shooting together for a dream cupcake and latex shoot :) Make sure to check her out!


Lu's Pinups // Facebook //

Where are you from?
Garden City, KS

How did you get your store/business started?
I fell in love with photography and I've always loved pin ups, then one day I asked a wonderful, beautiful friend of mine to come out and pose with some cars for me. From the first shoot I knew that Pin Up Photography is what I wanted to be doing!

What inspires you?
Women. Our gender is so amazing, we are both strong and beautiful. I love how Pin Up can bring out confidence in women. There is nothing better than making an already amazing woman feel beautiful.

How long have you been open and what is some of your favorite items?
I started shooting in high school, my favorite items are old rusted out cars, high heels, and my camera!


What celebrity would you most like have praise your store/product(s)?
I think if some of my favorite photographers like David Perry  ever took a look at my work and approved I'd be pretty tickled.
Vixen Pin Up Photography and Dynamite Dames Photography are both amazing, and have taken me under their wings. They have shared so many wonderful experiences with me and have taught me a lot. Truly wonderful, strong, and beautiful women, I really aspire to do work that would make them proud.
My grandparents opinion/praise means more to me than anyone else, and as long as they are proud of me, I am content.

If you had to use only one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
Persistent.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Not giving credit where credit is due.

What are your favorite websites?
Other than the photographer sites previously mentioned:
http://www.facebook.com/l/MAQEp4h9LAQHgR9ZPJ3Jvwh9qdDsB5fBVm1lRV2rUWMQhAA/www.canon.com
http://www.facebook.com/l/XAQEAj1GAAQFRypsxetjn4FiC7r__5kjS5YPFaC3FZyNIkA/www.pinupgirlclothing.com
http://www.facebook.com/l/OAQHXKrAXAQEbQFW5VGepXONlay8LFdLqHmi-i1TeIqHeCg/www.cartoonnetwork.com (ADVENTURE TIME!)
http://www.facebook.com/l/sAQF48i2GAQHWWbRySePszBTznl_WJ00ita0kRpPLy--LeQ/www.lucyb.com
I could go on and on!

What would people be surprised to learn about you?
That's tough. I'm pretty much an open book. I get told I'm intimidating by people who don't really know me, so I guess people would be surprised to learn that I'm not as scary as I look... well.. most of the time. 




Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment