Spotlight Interview ~ Creep Hair Goods



Creep Hair Goods // Etsy Store // Facebook 
** I met this cute lady and her fun store through Facebook!  It was a match made in heaven!  Please stop by her store and pick up some cuteness to help accessorize your look. ***


Where are you from?
Houston, TX.

How did you get your store/business started?
Well I've always been a creative person,I'm addicted to making things. If I'm not creating 24-7, I'll die. No, really I will. So I took that addiction & married it with my Etsy addiction and started my Etsy shop about a year ago.


What inspires you?
Drag Queens. Vintage. Thrift Shops. Sweets/Food. Childhood. Unicorns. Glitter. and Old Lady Things.


How long have you been open and what is some of your favorite items?
I've been open about a year. My favorite item would have to be my Bahama Mama clips which our made out of the little umbrellas you put in your drink.


What celebrity would you most like have praise your store/product(s)?
Definitely, Ru Paul.


If you had to use only one word to describe yourself, what would it be?  Creepy!






What is your biggest pet peeve?
Someone without a sense of humor!


What are your favorite websites?
and Etsy.com


What would people be surprised to learn about you?
I've always secretly wanted to be a stand up comedian, but I'm dreadfully shy. xo

Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment