Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!




//Mary Jane Baker // The Vintage Barbie //

Age: 18

Occupation: Model

Where are you from: Chico California

Favorite photographer to work with: Flygirls Pin-Ups

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s) Flygirls Pin-Ups found in Chico California.

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
I love the vintage, pin up look. They were taken in Chico California.

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?

I've been modeling for almost a year now. I absolutely love it!

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
Marilyn Monroe, Bettie Page, Betty Grable, Masuimi Max, and Micheline Pitt to name a few.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
Pin Up Girl clothing is probably my all time favorite clothing site and anything vintage, I love thrift store shopping and Lux de Ville for fabulous bags.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
I love Pin up girl photography, Katie Mooney is an amazing photographer. 





Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment