Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!


// Kitty Kin-Evil // Facebook // Twitter // Pinup Lifestyle //

Age: 26

Occupation: Pinup and stage kitten

Where are you from: Ottawa, ON, Canada

Favorite photographer to work with: Any photographer who makes it fun and has awesome music. I never take myself seriously I’m always laughing and being absolutely ridiculous at shoots because to me no matter what you’re doing you should be having fun and enjoying every moment of it.

Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)

Photo #1 called kitty 1- Photographer Edson Carlos, MUAH Rosetta Garcia

Photo #2 called sisk 2011- Photographer Sean Sisk, hair Amy Demers-Studio B, MUA Nicole Juliette

Photo #3 9943- Photographer Marisa Parisella  HYPERLINK "http://www.glamourparties.ca" www.glamourparties.ca , hair Amy Demers-Studio B, MUA Marie-Sophie Rondeau


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
Photo #1 was taken in Vegas when I travelled there for VLV last year. This is one of my favs and always will be because it’s the first shoot I had ever done and every time I look at this picture I still think who the hell is that girl lol. It’s also my current business card.

Photo #2 was taken here in Ottawa at the Bronson bridge (which is a famous bridge here where the underneath of it is a legal graffiti wall where artist can express their talents) I love this picture cause it can be really hard to get a great close up shot of the face but this one was amazing. I call it my Marilyn face teehehehehe!!

Photo #3 makes me laugh every time that’s why I picked this one. It was taken in Montreal by Marisa who is the first female photographer Ive ever worked with and we had a blast. This picture makes me laugh because I really was trying to be angry but if you looked at all the pics from the shoot EPIC FAIL I was laughing hysterically at myself making the ugliest faces ever and I think she was laughing at me too. Awesome lay down shot first time I have any that look that great!

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
I’ve started my pinup endeavours in the last year, but Ive been enjoying the art form for as long as I can remember. Strong beautiful confident women every shape and size expressing themselves inspires me beyond words.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?


My inspirations include pinups, dancers, and actresses. From the past classics such as Bettie Page, Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judy Garland, Lili St.Cyr omg theres too many to name.

From the present Dita Von Teese, Roxi Dlite, Bernie Dexter, Clair Sinclair, Miss Taryn Marie, Amelia Dinmore, Tenaj Page, and Nikki Napalm again are some among a long list of ladies that inspire me.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
I love the Bettie Page clothes line, most of my shoes are from Iron Fist, but to be honest I do a lot of vintage clothes shopping at antiques\vintage stores wherever I go and that’s usually where I find my treasures. FYI small towns are gold mines for that if you want the real vintage stuff from way back when.

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
I love meeting new photographers well known or those just starting out and brainstorming. Meshing well together is important to me. If we come up with an amazing idea lets do it!!! Is how I feel. I wanna work with whoever wants to work with this crazy blue haired canuck hahaha.

Stay Sweet,

No comments:

Post a Comment