Nearly Famous PINUP FLIP BOOK VOLUME 5

Okay, so I kind of have a huge thing happening for me.  I mean, maybe not "your kind of huge", but huge for me.


A publication, with my photos, was released yesterday.  If you follow me on twitter, or Facebook, I am sure you have seen my posts.  I am sorry to inundate you with posts, but this is like BUCKET LIST huge for me.




You can purchase this book, which features photos (of me) by Vixen Pinup Photography, Color Me Gone Photography, Dianublado Photography, and Armand Pirvu Photography, along with a very favorite Pinup of mine, Ms. Brenda Bare, through Amazon and may be carried in Barnes & Noble as well.  I did get to proof my side of the book, so I know if looks great.  I am positive Ms. Brenda will look amazing too!


Stay Sweet
Kem


2 comments:

  1. Holy crap!! Congratulations Kem!!! Youve worked really hard on this, I'm ecstatic for you!! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete