March Sweetness Overload!


I have a fondness for the month of March.  I got married in March (2002), Spring is here and all seems right with the world, when plants are blooming.  Here's to March.  In like a Lamb, out like a Lamb!

March Highlights
-Was published in four publications. Holy Toledo!
-Showcased to DIY Projects: Memory Jar
-Became one, of three, models for Retro Vixen!
-Celebrated my dad's birthday!
-Continued my Kindness Journal and inspiration to put good into the world. 
-Featured as a Ruche Guest Blogger
-Got to meet some readers in real life! That is truly amazing that people think I am that interesting!
-Started writing for Retro Vixen Newsletter!
-Contributed article #2 for Atomic Bombshells Magazine




March Book ~ Skinny Bitch  Home, Beauty & Style: A No-Nonsense Guide to Cutting the Crap Out of Your Life for a Better Body and a Kinder World
I loved the original Skinny Bitch books. In fact it helped me ease into veganism for a while, but my gawd, CHEESE.  I love it.  I am in no way promoting PETA or Vegan/Vegetarainism but it is part of my life.  This book offered a lot of nice ways to be greener and more thoughtful or the environment.

What book(s) are you currently reading, or getting to read in April?  I am trying to find something stellar, but the Hunger Games is all I got for now.  I promise something good will be spotlighted!


March Sponsor Highlights!
Here are just a few sweet discounts/coupons to use from our February Sponsors! Remember to keep shopping local and/or handmade!




Mention Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth for a 10% discount on your purchase from 


Use the code COAST for a 10% discount of your purchase at


Use the code cupcake10 for a 10% discount on your purchase at

Use the code SWEETTOOTH5 for 18% off any package at 

schedule a haircut, neck, shoulder, scalp, hand massage and deep condition for $40 or can book a pin-up updo for $35.

Mention Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth and get $50 off a package
(package must originally be $200 or more)



Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment